1. Selling Basics
Keeping in mind these basic requirements will set you up for success on moritzwinker.de
a. What can be sold on moritzwinker.de
moritzwinker.de is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on moritzwinker.de must be handmade or a craft supply.
Handmade items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the seller.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner in your relevant listings.
- You accurately describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop in your About section.
- You are using your own photographs or video content —not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalised or made-to-order items in the Handmade category, you agree that:
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customisation (like colour choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
c. Managing your moritzwinker.de Store
Your shop represents you and your business to the moritzwinker.de community. It’s important that you, your items and your shop are honestly and accurately represented.
By selling on moritzwinker.de, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Ensure your shop content, such as any text, photos or videos used to represent yourself, your shop or your listings, abide by moritzwinker.de policies, including our Anti-Discrimination policy.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to moritzwinker.de.
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, baskets or sales) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search or circumventing mortzwinker.de policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
d. Seller Standards By listing a product for sale on moritzwinker.de you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. moritzwinker.de assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of your listings.
Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. moritzwinker.de may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet moritzwinker.de Seller Service Level Standards.
By selling on moritzwinker.de, you agree to:
- Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by country.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honour the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, moritzwinker.de can help through our case system.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
e. Selling Fees
Sellers may be charged for using some of moritzwinker.de’s services. There are fees associated with listing, selling, advertising, and certain other moritzwinker.de products and features.
2. Being a Member of the Etsy Community
At moritzwinker.de, everyone is expected to treat fellow members of the moritzwinker.de community with respect. As a seller, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate promptly with buyers in order to provide a great customer experience.
a. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of moritzwinker.de, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Messages, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
b. Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
c. Communication Standards
With moritzwinker.de Messages, you have the ability to communicate directly with your buyers or other moritzwinker.de members. Messages are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Etsy. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via moritzwinker.de Messages to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor's Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that member's advertising budget, also known as ‘click fraud'.
- Creating or using an independent buyer account to maliciously up-vote another shop’s negative reviews in order to position those reviews more prominently.
Harassment Any use of moritzwinker.de Messages to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a Message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
ii. Forums and Teams
High level overview that Forums and Teams are public spaces provided by moritzwinker.de where sellers can connect, but there are communication standards that must be followed. More information can be found in the moritzwinker.de Community Policy.
iii. Communicating Cancellations
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via moritzwinker.de Messages and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
European Union Right of Withdrawal Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal may not apply to certain items like custom items or perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state. Read more about the EU Right of Withdrawal in this Help article.
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding delivery, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Please familiarise yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
3. Feedback, Disputes and Your Success
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on moritzwinker.de. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within 100 days after their item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and delivery time have elapsed. Buyers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 100 day period.
On the rare occasion you receive an unfavourable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery carrier, Etsy or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
b. moritzwinker.de’s Case System
The Case system is how order disputes are resolved at moritzwinker.de. We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on moritzwinker.de. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers. However, sometimes a case may be necessary, and moritzwinker.de will work with you and the buyer to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within three days or the time frame noted by moritzwinker.de in the case. Etsy may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop. moritzwinker.de reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using moritzwinker.de’s case system, you understand that moritzwinker.de may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. For more information on cases and when an order might qualify for a case. If moritzwinker.de determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including original postage and return postage.
c. Your Seller Account and moritzwinker.de’s Terms
In order to keep moritzwinker.de safe and improve our Services, we may take actions that limit the visibility of your shop, listings or ads, or that impact your payment account. In the event a shop sees unusual order activity, or we otherwise believe that your actions or shop may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, increased risk of fraud, counterfeiting, or other claims, moritzwinker.de may take actions such as limiting visibility of your account, or placing restrictions or reserves on your payments account, in accordance with our Terms of Service, including this Policy and our Etsy Payments Policy. When appropriate and permitted by law, moritzwinker.de will communicate information to the affected seller about the issue.
In the event a shop sees an unusual spike in orders, particularly in a high demand category, a shop may see an increase or decrease in its search ranking. Often, if a shop sees an increase in fulfilled orders and good reviews, this may result in higher visibility and search rank. However, sometimes a rapid increase in orders can reduce visibility.
In addition, we may limit the visibility of listings or ads in the interest of keeping moritzwinker.de safe, and improving our Services. For example, listings or ads may have decreased visibility because they include terms that represent a prohibited item or based on third party policies. These listings or ads may also be restricted from appearing in one or more features of the moritzwinker.de Services. While these listings or ads may have limited visibility, they are still discoverable in search.
If moritzwinker.de has reason to believe you, Your Content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms, including this Seller Policy, we may deactivate Your Content or suspend or terminate your account (and any accounts moritzwinker.de determines is related to your account) and your access to the Services. Generally, moritzwinker.de will notify you that Your Content or account has been suspended or terminated, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.